Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Be yourself

Yesterday I did nothing, but just hang out and gossiping with my dear Philly for a whole afternoon. We spent our time at starsbucks.
Philly treated me a nice Coffee Jelly Frappuccino, awesome man!
But, guyz so sorry that I didn’t taking any photo at that time.
(I didn't bring along my Lumix lar~)

Our gossip topic was so wide and Philly told me bout someone!!
Her reputation was totally scratched~
I was so curious at first, but fortunely I knew the truth about this gurl!

I didn’t hate U,actually! But, just wondering why you always keep being so fake and so plastic~Even the worst was you became a liar!
oh damn! I felt that your attitude was darn hollyshit and dishonest at all! You can fool some of the people all the time, and those are the ones you want to concentrate on. Please realise that each time you are honest and conduct yourself with honesty, a success force will drive you toward greater success. Each time you lie, even with a little white lie, there are strong forces pushing you toward failure.

I always used to remind myself that good character is more to be praised than outstanding talent. Most talents are, to some extent, a gift. Good character, by contrast, is not given to us. We have to build it, piece by piece, by thought, choice, courage, and determination.

Hence, please stop all your stupid action, truly being yourself seriously! Please adopt the healthy and positive attitude~
Respect yourself and the others~
Don’t you know that character is a diamond that scratches every other stone.
A good name will shine forever~

If you can't love and respect yourself - no one else will be able to make that happen. Accept who you are completely; the good and the bad - and make changes as you see fit - not because you think someone else wants you to be different.

Anyway, World peace (^_______^ )V

P/S: Philly, thanks for your drink, heart you =)

No comments:

Post a Comment