Friday, June 26, 2009

Random post

A Random post for today~
Went to college to settle some thinggy and stuffie~

Baby Pauline followed by too.

Big big gosshhhh!!!
I met those bitches today!!
Don't looked me down with your fu*king eye-sight!
Darn!! Made me so mad!! Spoilt my mood overall.
Luckily Philly comfort me through the message.
Weeee~always the sweetest one^^

Groogg…groogg…my little tummy was shouting already.
Those stupid hunger feelings was killing me and even made my mood so down.
I was craving for food!!
Is time to put in some delicious food to digest, man!!

Went to Little Oasis for brunch =)


The surrounding and environment quite okay. I gave 3 stars.Hah!!


Order,order,order~
The food was not so pricey,actually.
The drinks!!



Da Main course


Hmmm~my apetite was still so good as usual^^ Heh~


Baby pauline's Ham Fried Rice


Baby Alex's Fish & Chip Marryland




The mushroom soup. kinda salty,yuckss!!
I didn't manage to finish all (T______T)

Dessert Time,yayy
I chose ice-cream!!


Pepermint+choc chip in da ice-cream
It was quite nice, not so sweet for my liking.
Fullfil my desire of sweet taste!

Baby pauline love the vanila favour ^^

Then, my baby Pauline accompanied me to shop around.
Don’t cheat by her good-gurl look, she’s exactly a shopaholic!
But…I always love to shop with her.
(Chit-chat+crap+gossip=must do thing)
No self-shoot photo for today. My retarded hair was the main course. XD

Tadaaa~ Here come my lovely stuff after shopping. I was quite sastisfied at all. Happy~

Two Blythe shirt for myself ツ



Dream Girls BB Cream

Another top-T...


from brands outlet

Gwen Stefani, the cover gurl~


Oh yeah! I ate a lots of high calories food today!
I’m even more nearer and closer to my target!
Hit my target, archieve my goal!
42 kg is my ideal weight!ツ

2 comments:

  1. dat dream girl BB cream nice to use?

    i use etude house geh~


    xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah bao ツ
    Hmmmmm~~
    I love da Dream Girls BB Cream so much♥♥
    I'm having the sensitive skin,yet it still quite suitable for me as well.
    The oil controlling is much more effiency compare to the other one.
    ♥Strongly recomanded to you narh♥

    By the way,
    How was the etude house's BB Cream?
    For me, it smells like ginger neh XD
    Hehehe~~

    ReplyDelete