Tuesday, June 23, 2009

awesome gurls

Hmmmmm~
Just came back.
I accompanied mummy for her facial today.
It was about 2 hours stayed at the beauty salon yet I didn’t feel any bored feeling came towards me.
I was mortally enjoy and having fun at there.

Yea...having a great conversation with Sandra and of course with Julie too.
We shared lots of beauty tips and make up stuff together during chit chat.

They taught me how to take good care of my skin.
The main point is use the skincare on the right-timing and properly step.
Following by are sleep well and drink more water.

Oh yea, I’m gonna start my new daily schedule soon!
It’s for my own good, errmm~I mean is my skin’s own good.
Then, they asked me to make up when I’m going to the salon by next time.
(They were so curious to see my make-up look lar. xoxo.)

ARHAHA~I helped Sandra to active up her facebook.
She was complaining to me that she can’t sign in to her friendster.
Thus, I suggested her to join facebook which with more application, games and more convenience.
Sandra, I knew that you’re a newbie at there.
Hoping that you can fully enjoy with your new facebook.
Be patient lar, you sure can open the page one!
I mean the pet society paggie, haha!!
Heart you ya♥♥

Heeehee~Mummy brought me the new skin care.
I tot up all the ammount. No doubt, it was RM901.
I yell internally and wrinkling my brows....
At last, gaze at the scary numbers!!
anyway,thx for my lovely mummy~
I knew that you spend a lots on those stuffie^^


My new skincare,I love it much much more^^



Those bottles's packgaging are simple and clean.

Da 5th AQUA SENSES. Oh yes, I can bring it along me at anytime,anywhere.

Mummy's anti-aging handcream. effiency good enough!!

A little gift from Julie. It was a fragrance. Smells like Channel perfume =)


2 comments:

  1. dunno when onli i can get my ownself a set of DermaK product~

    no sponser so cham ler~

    ReplyDelete
  2. my baby pauline^^
    hard rock is waiting for you~
    of course Derma K too~
    be patient narh =D
    soon they'll be yours!!
    love ya ^__________^

    ReplyDelete