Monday, April 27, 2009

wonderful saturday

Oh…yea~
It was lovely Saturday again, Mr yeap was coming back to SP.
He had been goin’ to Penang for 1 month and 1 week already.
He promised to bring me out. We used to hang out again and of course there was lingye came along with us too. We chilled at the mamak store and we were having many topic to gossip bout. What absolutely extreme was all of us hang out until almost 2 am midnight.
Heeee~We did a lot of cam-whore before headed out .
Here are the pictures. We were totally crazy.
(P/S: I just use to post two of it due to some stupid reason, and readers please ignore my ugly expression ya ^^)

The nasi lemak~always be my favourite =)

Mr yeap was acting cutiiie~


Before mr yeap came to my house, I was web-caming with some of my pg’s friends. We made a lot of fun. There were Billy, Hock Heng, Egg and a new friend named Khang Loon.

They all called him S*HAI…OMG, hurts people a lot,man!

The most surprising was: He is my senior of H n T. Not only the same department but the course too. wahaha~ I said Hi to him and added him at my msn too. He might be my teacher in the future time. xoxo. ^^

And here a special birthday wishes for my BFF,Sian~ Today is your 18th birthday, hope u always be happy with your life at Taiwan. We do miss u a lot and hope to see you soon.


U R THE BEST!!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY YA^^


P/s: Happy birthday to Zex bro too, sorry for didn't goin' to your birthday party~ super sweet sixteen ya^^

No comments:

Post a Comment