Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Papa's Day


The 3rd Sunday of June!!
The big day for every daddy in this world~
As usual, the Father's Day will be celebrated on the third Sunday of June this year also.

To me, any man can be a Father, but it takes a special person to be called Dad.

Daddy,
you're the man that hearing the first lusty cry of me.
Sharing in caring for the life that you made.
Tending to kissing the bruises and aches.
Some of what being a father takes!!

Daddy, you....
working each day for this home
provides me a warm home and family
giving me the best education
fullfil me for what I desire
purchase everything that I want
console me when I was sad
comfort me when I was moody

Daddy,
you love to call me stupid gurl when I can't drive well
you love to touch my forehead when I tied up my fringe
you love to eat my favourite mee when I was hungry

Daddy,
you sacrifised unselfishly just to keep us all fed.
you're the special and lovely man in this world.
and we love you with all our heart.
I ♥ You more than I can say~


P/S: I'll give you the best pressie for you! But, you've to wait until July. Please be patient. I'm sure that you will be like it very very much! ♥♥


All fathers are invisible in daytime;
daytime is ruled by mothers and fathers come out at night.
Darkness brings home fathers, with their real, unspeakable power.
There is more to fathers than meets the eye.- Margaret Atwood

No comments:

Post a Comment