Monday, June 29, 2009

My ob' darling is back!




Weheee~
No doubt!!
baBy yuan, here^^

Currently,staying at my ob' darling's house~
I'm using her lappie now~
She came back from KL yesterday!!
Of course, I'm gonna to hang out with her~
Dating Philly to hang out is always in our must do list!
But, unfortunely Philly is sick today!!
so bad!!!
Anyway,
take care yourself ya, my dear^^
We meet at Thursday narh =)

Taadaa~
I'm always the one that full of many craziest idea!
So, both of us are planning to hang out at cafe and do some shopping~
Yippie XD

oh goshhh!!
my ob'darling is coming out from da bathroom already!
Time to say bye bye, all my sweethearts ♥♥


More updates and photos coming soon!!


Stay tuned people~
muacks <3

2 comments:

  1. yea
    tuning to your channel
    all the time

    and
    cool blog skins!
    becuz...
    simple is cool XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh~thanks Leo Leo!!
    so kind of you~
    I think this is what you expect to hear from me
    hahaha XD

    yeah.... ツ
    I'm kinda love the simple design as well.
    hope you'll enjoy through reading my bloggie.
    will update it often ♥♥

    ReplyDelete