Thursday, June 25, 2009

The Legend: Michael Jackson


My baby Alex’s mood turned so down in the early of the morning.
His super duper favourite entertainer Michael Jackson passed away.
Because of this, he even had no mood for his breakfast!
He just keep facing the pc, rolling down the mouse….reading the unbelievable news.

I was kinda shocked when I heard this!
Even though I was not so so adore to MJ, but deeply saddened by the news today.
Many of us were excited about the prospect of his performing in London.
Yea, MJ’s fans should know MJ had been preparing for his comeback tour!
Millions of people had bought tickets from all over the world.
I think the world has now lost the greatest entertainer!
Yet, I think this should become a world issue.
I love hitz.fm much much more, incase they’re so sensitive on the respond of MJ’s death.
They played all the Jackson’s songs!

Thriller! The one that I loved the most.
The music video was creative enough. All the dancers seriously performed well!

By the way, I’m still wanna to say it out loud!

King of the POP, I heart you!!!!



Rest in peace~










1 comment:

  1. Well, he's suffering more when he's alife.
    Death sentence ended his woe.
    Personally, if i were him, if i had messed up my entire life on unnecessary cosmetics and bad financial ability, i would rather die than going on like a clown.

    Pengajaran
    Never do too much cosmetics and surgery to change the beautiful face we own.

    ReplyDelete