Thursday, July 30, 2009

Yummy licious



Taadaaa~
Is that very nice looking ??
This cake cake made by my friend when he was having his final exam.
AND
this was the product.
He was a chef student, actually.ツ
I straightly named it as Strawberry Choco Cake.
Teheehees~
It sounds like so professional har XD
This is so called: promote+publish= sales

By the way,
give you some constructive commitment here.
Positive:
It was sweet enough~
Nice for liking~
Negative:
Just a little bit hard there~
Suggestion:
Try to make it more softer next time~
It may easy to digest~
Yet, I'm not a old lady who facing with the digestion problems.
Perhaps, I always the one who prefer the soft cake as well.
Who is gonna wiling to eat a piece of cake which is hard like stone??
Heeheehee =P

Anyway,
I'm still love the cakes as well. ♥♥
Thanks =D

No comments:

Post a Comment