Thursday, August 13, 2009

A very short and hurried update =D

SORRY!! SORRY!! SORRY!!
A very deep deep apologize to my all readers, peoples and babes at here.
Even I knew that,
my collegemates and blogger friends were complaining to me already.

As they discussed or mentioned about my blog,
They'll absolutely asked me: "xiiao yuan,when will you gonna to update your bloggie??"
Hmmmm~~~~
I'll only just told them:"baBy, I'm lack of time~24 hours per day is not enough for me~ Can I have 48 hours per day?"

By the way,
I'm already starting my college life.
Due to lots of outhings and assignment there,
so I'm finally broke my latest records!!
Oh Gosshhh~~
I din't update my little bloggie for one months plus plus already!!
Ehrrrrrrrrrrrr~~
all I have to say is: "Please please, Don't kill me!!"
I really tried my best to get to here and say somethings, before I get boom =P

Celine and Eileen babes,
I have to say that I miss you gurls so much!!
Even that we din't meet before,
but felt like both of you two are nice enough. (^__^ V)
Anyway,
hope to meet you gurls soon.
So that,
we can do some shopping and crapping together narh.
Okay?? ツ

Times up!!
Is time to complete my homeworks lur~
Got to Go~
weheehee!!
Love you all!!
Muackzzssss ♥♥
Stay tuned for my next post ya =D
Tons of outhings photos to upload up~
Yay~
P/S: some post will be set as at the day happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment