Saturday, July 25, 2009

Turning into Black or White


Black or White??
Which one is nicer and better?? or even prettier?
Which one caught your eyes after the first sight??

Actually,I picked the black one for myself.
I love black~weheehee
This is a little pressie for my soulmate as her 18th birthday present.
Both of us fall for this BUM watches when we went to shopping together.
This is our love significant!!
Hahahaha~
Don't be jealous anyway.ツ

Each year of her birthday, I'll put all of my effort to think: what to give her??
I tried hard to give her a surprise as well.
Hence,
I bought this watch, then I passed to her by myself !
She bought me MARIAH CAREY's perfume for me this year!
Thank you very much, baBy.

You'll thinking of me when you wear it.
I'll always be your baBy ♥♥
Recall to the time,
I'll really felt reluctant to leave or even seperate with you.
Maybe people will say that I'm an idiot.
But, the only one that I can said is: Nobody can replace you in my heart!
You're my 6 years plus plus soulmate.
You realise me more that I can say.
You know my temper.
You know my thoughts.
You know everythings inside my deep heart.
Really depth inside!!

Fact is still fact!!
You told me that we have to be mature, have to moving towards future.
No more any native stuff!
Thus, you courage me a lot!!
Provided me all those constructive advices.
Till now,
I have been success to make it all.
AND
it is all for you!!
Promise you to try my best and taking every step with colours.

By the way,
Don't forget our dreams!
I'll never give up ♥♥

My blackkie

baBy's super whiteee~

No comments:

Post a Comment