Monday, April 20, 2009

say hi~aloha







Hey..people



Hmmm~this is my first post at blogspot right here.



My friends had been blogging for quite sometimes already.
But no one is blogging in english,actually. Well, now I'm writing my post in english, seriously. Even though I’m not very pro in English. But, I’m trying to improve it as well.
(what I need is time,man^^)

As I knew,my ob' darling is quite good in english.
She can even be my teacher~don't fooling around~
Perhaps I guess she is a lazy gurl who doesn’t like to blog anyway.
By the way,I think I will try to persuade her to have a nice blog at blogspot.
I started to love my new blog since I created it because it is really pretty much more faster and efficient than others blog.
(It really function well~)
Hope it can really be a place for me to release my stress, to share my feelings, to make more friends right here and so on.

I’m not gonna to do an introducing of myself at here.

Since you all read my blog, I think you will know me better. Isn’t it?


And I have a request here.



For those who had reading my blog, please do help me publish my new blog right here.
So that I could share my thought, my life or even much more interesting stuff at there.
Thanks a lot, people.
I do appreciated your help very much~
muackzzxx~






To be continued…..

No comments:

Post a Comment