Wednesday, December 23, 2009

The Annoyance

Yeah!
I'm ROARING now!
My fire is on head! Burning seriously!
Awwwww~
Ended the conversation wif my mum!

The tears in my eyes only have the energy to rolling down...
I can't stop crying because I'm sad.
They ruinned my perfect plans and go against my wills.
It make me realized some fact!
They're too protective to me!
Pretty too much to say on this.I already 18,my 19th is coming soon.
Why should I get this kind of treat again?!

What the hell was that?!
Those were just some ridiculous measurement and judgement!
I always know how to protect myself even take care of myself.
Perhaps,they really don't believe me much!
Thinking that I'm still a little gurl who need somebody to take care with?!
Guess what? I think I'm gonna spend the rest of my life by worrying their feelings?
Then,how about mine? Who cares?!!

WTF!
Stop that!
You ain't control me if I'm seriously wanna get wild.
But,I'm not now!
So, how I'm gonna deal wif this?!
Better kill me,then! :'(

Don't control me!!!
Drag me to hell!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I agree that parents always come up with ridiculous and naive measures to protect us.

    Sometimes, they do not realise that they are hurting or harming us.

    Sometimes, they might screw up our perfect plans and go against our wills.

    In the end, they are just doing for our good.

    Indeed, I swore at my father many times.

    At times I regretted.

    But I could not forgive the harm he imposed...

    Still, I could not help thanking him for raising me.

    ReplyDelete