Saturday, November 14, 2009

Alive,still!

Peeepsss!
Don't be panic! It was me,right here!
Undoubtly, I'm still alive!
I've just been focusing more on my studies nowadays.
Dealing with those kinda stupid homeworks here.
I mean...
The bloody assignments!!

The lecturer tend to remind us that enjoy the process of doing assignment!
Frankly and seriously~
I was almost want to scream out loud WTF,
each time I done my assignment!!
Other than that,
everything is just basically the same...

Phheeewww~
Finally,
I managed to done my Front Office Management assignment and my Tourism Industry presentation slides.
Thumbs up for myself.
Hoorray!!
I'm a responsible student =D

Well....Anyway,
Thanks to those stupid yet idiot homeworks,
I only spent few hours on my sleep, my bloggie or even my night outhings too.
Darn! Mr Yeap seems like always so free recently.
Ummm?!
I guess I gotta sleep earlier tonight.

To be continue......
♥♥♥/



1 comment:

  1. Impressive. just go on. go on! fight till the last shed of tears

    ReplyDelete