Sunday, January 17, 2010

The Promise

The starting, the begining of year 2010.....
seems like not fine to me...at all!
I cried and almost breaking down.
Freaking out!!
I'm always being emotional!!

Sor poh leave me alone and stay back at KL.
Peoples around are selfish!
They didn't treat me like how Sor Poh take care of me.
Everyone tend to be self-concentrate more than helping each other.
The reality world is darn fucking cruel.
All this is enough to make me feel LIFE SUCKSSS!!
This is not the life that I wish for.
Speechless yet helpless and disappointed!

I spend my rest time at hometown.
Having heart to heart conversation wif mum and Baby Bell.
They do taught me a lot.
Mummy encouraged me,
saying that I still left one year to go only.
Then, I have my options to do other things.
So, I ought to go through this year.
Freedom and happiness are waiting for me at the ending there.
I promised to myself,
I will do this for papa and mama!
I knew that they love me.
I'm their only one daughther.
In fact,
I do have the great responsible to take care of them in the future.
If I don't overcome the obstacles, can I do anything for them still??

Perhaps,
everything should be treat as a positive one.
Happiness is always around me, if I try and work hard for it!

♥♥♥/

2 comments:

  1. Gambateh!
    Jia You!
    Leo is always there to support.
    Though I may not access you that easily
    I believe things aren't going to be the same when we enter the human work force

    Ah yes, we must try our best to serve our parents
    Isn't it

    ReplyDelete
  2. to clarify:
    Though I may not access you that easily

    means that I could not come to your help because we are living far apart
    unless I bring my car

    Anyway, I support you =D

    ReplyDelete